Peachy Green Smoothie
Full of peach flavour, this smoothie perfectly masks the spinach that gives it a green hue.
- 480 ml (2 cups) soya milk
- 200 g (1 large) apple, halved, seeded
- 120 g (4 cups) fresh spinach
- 480 g (4 cups) frozen peach slices
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Feel free to swap the spinach with seasonal greens or whatever you have on hand. Try using a homemade plant-based milk, made in your Vitamix. Just search the recipe center for almond milk, oat milk, and more.
|Serving Size||372 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|