Peachy Lime Daiquiri
This sweet, tangy daiquiri is adult-friendly with light rum.
- 240 ml (8 fluidounces) light rum
- 30 ml (2 fluidounces) peach liqueur
- 120 ml (4 fluidounces) simple syrup
- 1½ limes, peeled, halved
- 1 Large medium orange, peeled, halved
- 470 g (2½ cup) frozen peache slices
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Peachy Lime Daiquiri is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lannette from Good with fresh Peaches also. We always take our Vitamix on vacation. Last year we were in Hilton Head with extended family and made these every day. We made this w/o the peach liquor and with fresh peaches and it was amazing.
Date published: 2020-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dollyscastle from Chilling and Refreshing This recipe is extremely easy to create very easy to enjoy!
Date published: 2021-08-10