With pumpkin, white chocolate chips, and festive spices, this creamy, full-flavoured indulgence is a luxurious dessert when entertaining a crowd or enjoying a quiet evening for two. Top with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk, hot
- 60 ml (¼ cup) double strength coffee, hot
- 60 g (¼ cup) pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 60 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page