Red Cabbage and Beet Beverage
This brilliant red drink looks as good as it helps you feel.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) cranberry juice
- ½ apple, seeded, cored
- 115 g (½ cup) red cabbage, shredded, steamed
- 80 g (½ cup) canned beets, with 1 Tablespoon beet juice
- ¼ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon dried tarragon
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- ⅛ lemon, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||300 ml (1¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Red Cabbage and Beet Beverage is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by torched from fairly good beet smoothie Tastes mostly like beets, but the other ingredients give it a somewhat more interesting flavor. It's not sweet, but it does not taste exclusively like vegetables. I would make it again, but it's not one of my favorites.
Date published: 2018-02-23