Rice Paper Fruit Rolls
This fun twist on sushi is a unique way to serve fruit to your family.
- 115 g (½ cup) plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon mint leaves
- Place all ingredients for the sauce into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds. Stop and scrape the sides of the container.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10. Blend for 10 seconds. Remove to a bowl, cover and chill.
- 1 mango, peeled, diced
- ½ papaya, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 140 g (1 cup) blackberries
- 150 g (1 cup) strawberries
- 10 8-inch (20 cm) culinary rice paper sheets
- Working one sheet at a time, soak rice paper in warm water for 15 to 20 seconds and transfer to work surface.
- About ½ inch from one long edge, place a row of mango and papaya slices on rice paper, leaving about ½ inch on each short end. Spread about 2 Tablespoons of berries on top of mango and papaya. Fold long edge over filling; roll to create a log, folding in short ends as you roll. Repeat with remaining papers.
- Cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve. Serve with yogurt sauce.
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Amount Per Servings|