Ricotta Kalamata Tomato Dip
This versatile dip goes great with pita chips, vegetable platters, as a sandwich spread, or even as the sauce layer on a homemade pizza.
- 250 g (1 cup) ricotta cheese
- 75 g (½ cup) Kalamata olives
- 7.5 ounces sun-ripened tomatoes
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Turn the machine on and off quickly, or use the pulse setting.
- Pulse 10 times or until desired consistency, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
The pulse feature is great to create texture and change the flavor profile of many dips and spreads. Use this advance technique to enhance your Vitamix experience.
|Serving Size||15 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|