With green chillies and jalapeño, this spicy salsa is not for the mild-hearted.
- 480 ml (2 cups) stewed tomatoes
- 110 g (4 ounces) pickled jalapeño peppers
- 110 g (4 ounces) green chilli peppers
- 2 Tablespoons tomato purée
- 20 g (½ cup) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds or until ingredients are chopped to desired consistency. If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Do not over mix. Serve with tortilla crisps.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|