Strawberry Chia Jam
A serrano pepper complements the fruitiness of this strawberry jam, which also includes nutrient-packed chia seeds.
- 455 g (1 pound) strawberries
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded, halved
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds. Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Strawberry Chia Jam is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Karenh from Horrible! Something is missing or incorrect. I got a liquid mess. Taste was okay but ingredients were wasted.
Date published: 2016-09-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hawkey from killer recipie! Used homegrown organic strawberries, substituted organic homegrown habaneros, (tiny no seeds) sugar and apple cider vinegar, awesome! not quite jelly but, killer taste!!
Date published: 2018-10-01