Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet
The sweet orange marmalade and hazelnut flavours of Grand Marnier combine with strawberries and orange juice in this sweet frozen treat.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) orange juice
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Grand Marnier
- 455 g (1 ½ pounds) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by beast cooker from GOOD SORBET substitute mariner liquor with water and amazing sorbet
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbH from Delicious Sorbet I made this sorbet exactly as directed. It was delicious but a little tart so we drizzled just a small amount of honey on top. Next time (and I will definitely make this again), I will add a little honey to the recipe.
Date published: 2016-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jpr52 from Excellent sorbet with a few tweeks Used about 11/2 pets of Frozen strawberries along with 5 tsp of sugar, 2 t able spoons of lemon juice and quarter cup of grand mariner .... It was awesome
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by RussN from What's missing? I had to keep adding liquid to get this to mix. And I agree with other reviewers who thought the taste was a little off. I would prefer it with water and a little sugar.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Alan A from Just Awful Is there something missing from this recipe? It has a nasty taste!
Date published: 2017-01-09