Strawberry Grape Smoothie
Red and green grapes blend with frozen strawberries to create this lovely pink smoothie with fresh fruit flavour.
- 120 g (¾ cup) watermelon, seedless
- 160 g (1 cup) green grapes
- 160 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 65 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||3¼ cup|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Strawberry Grape Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SeanE from easy way to include fresh and healthy in your life I hate kelp and spinach period, this is the only way for me to include them in my diet :-)
Date published: 2016-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by EvansF34 from Adjusted, but still great We don't have seedless watermelons in our stores yet. So, I adjusted this recipe. I used both types of seedless grapes (frozen), strawberries (frozen), banana (frozen), and homemade yogurt. It was VERY thick. I could do the whole turn it upside down over your head action. I used plain, fat free milk to thin it a bit and it turned out great.
Date published: 2020-04-21