Strawberry Grape Smoothie
Red and green grapes blend with frozen strawberries to create this lovely pink smoothie with fresh fruit flavour.
- 120 g (¾ cup) seedless watermelon
- 170 g (1 cup) green grapes
- 170 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds-1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Strawberry Grape Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SeanE from easy way to include fresh and healthy in your life I hate kelp and spinach period, this is the only way for me to include them in my diet :-)
Date published: 2016-05-27