Triple Berry Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries blend with low-fat vanilla yoghurt to create this sweet smoothie with a beautiful lavender hue.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 240 ml (1 cup) almond yogurt, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 150 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 160 g (1 cup) frozen blueberries
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- You may substitute out any liquid for the yogurt; consider trying soy milk or cashew milk. The frozen ingredients in this smoothie create a very thick smoothie to thin it out add a little more liquid.
- The Vitamix crushes the seeds easily in this smoothie, if you are seeing or feel the seeds blend a little longer.
|Serving Size||294 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|