World's Best Malted Milkshake
The name says it all. If you like the candy, you'll love the milkshake.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk, or Milk alternative
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chocolate sauce, or cocoa powder
- 390 g (3 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 28 g (¼ cup) malted milk powder
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||67 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
World's Best Malted Milkshake is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Engine4DPO from Ice cream soup with a great flavor Finally got my Vitamix after 22 years and was so excited to see this recipe because my husband LOVES malted milkshakes. But it comes out like ice cream soup every time. I follow the recipe exactly. Any suggestions???
Date published: 2017-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin H from Great Recipe While we usually use our Vitamix for something a little more healthy, it does a great job whipping up a delicious chocolate malt!
Date published: 2016-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frostyjake71 from Malted milkshakes must add some ice to make right! Vitamix is the best but no matter what blender you use you just add ice to your malted milkshake to keep it from turning Into soup I’d say half clean ice and half ice cream and whalaa perfect malted milk shake
Date published: 2020-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by lolo from Well, there's 4 cyllender engines, then there's 8! Well, there's 4 cyllender engines, then there's 8! We're very happy with our Vita-mix machine!
Date published: 2016-01-27