Almond Flour Pancakes
Golden brown pancakes with almond flavor.
- 115 g (1 cup) almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- maple syrup
- Place eggs, almond milk, almond extract, almond flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
- In a large nonstick skillet, place oil and heat on low. Be careful when cooking the pancakes, the almond flour is delicate and can burn easily.
- Place four pancakes into the pan.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom. Flip, and continue cooking the other side.
- Serve immediately with your favorite syrup, jam or fresh fruit topping.
Almond flour, though gluten-free, is very calorie-dense. This recipe makes very filling high-protein and high-fibre pancakes. A great way to start an active day!
|Serving Size||2 Pancakes|
|Amount Per Servings|