This versatile sauce can be served over pasta or as a dip with crudites. Explore variations on the recipe by substituting different greens, such as basil, carrot tops, spinach, etc.
- 200 ml (⅔ cup + 2 Tablespoons) olive oil
- 35 g (3 cups) rocket
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 35 g (2 cups) baby spinach
- 85 g (⅔ cup) pine nuts
- 80 g (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place 150ml (⅔ cup) olive oil, arugula, garlic, spinach, pine nuts, cheese, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 6.
- Pulse 10 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Select Variable 1 and start the machine.
- Add 2 Tablespoons olive oil through the lid plug opening and blend for 10 seconds.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|