A simple pantry recipe, this dressing can be thrown together at the last minute for dinner in a pinch.
- 120 ml (½ cup) red wine vinegar, or vinegar of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Maldon salt, optional
- 360 ml (1½ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Place vinegar, Dijon mustard, pepper and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 10 seconds. Remove the lid plug and slowly drizzle oil through the lid plug opening. Replace lid plug and slowly increase speed to its highest setting. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Try oregano, sage, and dill for a fresh herb blend, but any blend will work. Add a half cup of your favorite herbs after you have drizzled in the oil to make this dressing even better.
|Serving Size||26 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|