Let beef cuts marinate overnight in this sweet and spicy beef rub, featuring hot paprika, dark chili powder, brown sugar, and liquid smoke.
- 105 g (½ cup) Maldon salt, optional
- 25 g (¼ cup) cumin seeds
- 25 g (¼ cup) hot paprika
- 25 g (¼ cup) garlic powder
- 25 g (¼ cup) dried minced onion, dehydrated
- 25 g (¼ cup) chilli powder, dark
- 55 g (¼ cup) light brown sugar, packed
- 15 g (1 Tablespoon) black peppercorns, or mixed peppercorns
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) liquid smoke, or smoked salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 15 - 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
Liquid smoke will create a texture that has a wet sand quality to it.
|Serving Size||15 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|