Caramel Espresso Frappé
A frozen blend of espresso with caramel and chocolate brings the taste of the coffee shop right to your kitchen.
- 240 ml (1 cup) full cream milk
- 120 ml (½ cup) espresso, cold
- 60 ml (¼ cup) caramel sauce
- 25 g (¼ cup) chocolate milk powder
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 to 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Caramel Espresso Frappé is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Germina from Smooth and creamy I love the taste and the texture. I have shown all my family and friends. I plan on getting one for my mom one for Christmas!!!
Date published: 2018-09-29