Prepare your own honey butter for warm dinner rolls.
- 335 g (1½ cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 240 ml (1 cup) light olive oil
- 120 ml (½ cup) honey
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds until smooth.
- Roll in plastic wrap and form a 15-cm (6-inch) log. Freeze until ready to use.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Honey Butter is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lesley99 from Delicious!!! This butter is so delicious using store-bought unsalted butter but simply fabulous when homemade butter is used. Follow the Vitamix butter recipe to make your own homemade butter.
Date published: 2016-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlie82 from Amazing and Simple This is so yummy and simple to make. This works well on dinner rolls in the evening or toast in the morning.
Date published: 2020-08-13