This creamy mashed cauliflower recipe is a delicious healthier alternative to mashed potatoes with just roasted cauliflower, homemade cashew milk, salt, and pepper.
- 120 ml (½ cup) cashew milk
- 1.2 kg (2 heads) cauliflower, chopped, roasted
- 1 teaspoon Maldon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Serve immediately.
For extra flavor, try adding freshly ground black pepper and fresh herbs when making this puree.
|Serving Size||160 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|