Mayonnaise Sauce for Seafood
Beautiful on shrimp or salmon, this mayonnaise base is enhanced with plain yoghurt, capers, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and sweet paprika for sweet and tangy spice.
- 240 ml (1 cup) vegetable stock
- 1½ teaspoon potato starch
- 230 g (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 125 g (½ cup) plain low fat yoghurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ lemon, peeled
- Mix the potato starch into the broth until dissolved.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4-5 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
Use with shrimp or salmon
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|