Peanut Butter Mocha Frosty
Some flavours are meant to go together, like chocolate and peanut butter. And with protein powder and a hint of espresso, this desert-like blend is the perfect way to start your day.
- 240 ml (1 cup) vanilla soya milk
- 2 Tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) chocolate syrup
- 20 g (¼ cup) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 50 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
When blending protein powders, they sometimes stick to the sides of the container. To prevent this, place milk, espresso, syrup, peanut butter and ice to the container. Pour in the powder through the lid plug opening once the mixture has started to blend. This ensures the powder goes directly into the centre of the mixture and doesn’t stick to the sides.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|