This is the perfect recipe to make during those chilly winter months months to enjoy the seasonal peppermint flavor paired with rich chocolate and coffee.
- 120 ml (½ cup) skimmed milk
- 2 Tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 240 ml (8 fluidounces) strong coffee
- Place skim milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and peppermint extract into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to Variable 5.
- Blend for 40 - 50 seconds.
- Remove lid plug and slowly add coffee. Replace lid plug and blend at Variable 1 for 10 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for a garnish on this festive coffee drink.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|