Pineapple and green chillies make this a sweet and spicy spread for breads and crackers, or a lovely garnish on chicken or pork chops.
- 330 g (2 ) pear, quartered, seeded
- 160 g (2 slices) pineapple
- ¼ cup green chilli peppers, sliced (about ½ a green chili)
- 160 g (16 ) deglet noor dates, pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 3 minutes, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Store spread under refrigeration.
For a milder spread, remove seeds and membranes from the chilli. Serve on your favourite breads, crackers, bagels, ice cream, or use it with or over chicken or pork chops.