Just like the campfire classic, this frozen yogurt popsicle is made with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- 350 g (2 cups) plain chocolate (50% cocoa)
- 450 g (2 cups) plain yoghurt
- mini marshmallows
- 75 g (½ cup) digestive wheat crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Microwave chocolate on high heat for two minutes.
- Place yogurt and melted chocolate into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Place marshmallows on prepared sheet tray and roasted for 3 minutes. Let cool.
- To assemble Popsicles: Fill Popsicle molds half-way with chocolate mixture. (Remaining chocolate will be used at the end of the recipe.) Place 4 marshmallows on top and divide graham cracker crumbs evenly between the cups. Pour remaining chocolate on top and freeze.
|Serving Size||1 popsicle|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
S’mores Popsicle is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ike2417 from Yummy My 750 Vitamin Blender is very versatile. I have both item specific choices like smoothie and the variable controls. This recipe was very simple and my grandkids loved it.
Date published: 2019-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zoet from hard and messy This project is very time-consuming and somewhat hard
Date published: 2017-05-11