Southwest Black Bean Dip
This is a quick and easy party favorite, bursting with flavor. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crostini, or crudité vegetables.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 4 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 5 g (¼ cup) fresh coriander leaves
- 850 g (2 cans) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 pinches salt, optional
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds, use the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
For a more textured dip, increase speed to Variable 7 or pulse ingredients together.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|