White Chocolate "Cheesecake" Fondue
A fun way to enjoy all the flavor of cheesecake without the prep time. Serve with graham crackers or your favorite fruit dippers.
- 240 ml (1 cup) double cream
- 120 g (½ cup) reduced fat sour cream
- 170 g (6 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 225 g (8 ounces) low fat cream cheese
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 225 g (8 ounces) white chocolate, chopped
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3 minutes with tamper as necessary or until mixture is smooth and warm. Pour into fondue pot.
For dippers, try cubed pound cake, angel food cake, sliced fresh pears, sliced fresh apples, and dried fruit.
|Serving Size||29 (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|