Going Green Smoothie
A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh spinach, this is a great starter recipe for someone who is new or familiar with green smoothies.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 300 g (2 cups) green grapes
- 180 g (2 slices) pineapple, peeled, halved
- 120 g (4 cups) fresh spinach
- 110 g (1 ) small banana, peeled
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 35 to 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
For a little extra sweetness, add pitted dates to this recipe.
|Serving Size||322 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|