Whole Fruit Margarita
You've never tasted a margarita until you've made one with whole fruit!
- 180 ml (6 fluidounces) tequila
- 120 ml (½ cup) orange liqueur
- 130 g (1 medium) medium orange, peeled, zested
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) honey
- 780 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruits, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
The power of the Vitamix gives the perfect textured margarita.
|Serving Size||356 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|