No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavor of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) light rum
- 120 ml (½ cup) Grand Marnier
- 2 small limes, peeled
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) honey
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen strawberries
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 25 to 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||270 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|