Acai Pomegranate Blueberry Agua Fresca
Tangy lime balances the sweetness of agave nectar, blueberries and pomegranate coconut water in this refreshing drink. Garnish with a twist of lime for a fun summer mocktail.
- 2 cups (480 ml) acai pomegranate coconut water
- 3 cups (450 g) fresh blueberries
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Create a larger batch of this agua fresca by adding more ingredients through the lid plug during blending. Pass through a fine mesh strainer or filtration bag if desired.
|Serving Size||1 serving (432 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|