Alan’s Going Green Smoothie
In addition to green grapes, spinach, and pineapple, a bit of jalapeño rounds out the flavor and adds a kick to this sweet smoothie.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (150 g) green grapes
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple
- ½ small (75 g) banana, peeled
- 1 medium lime, peeled
- ¼ cup (35 g) cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded
- 2 cups (60 g) fresh spinach
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving (390 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|