Beet, Apple and Ginger Juice
A juice consisting of beet, carrot, apple, ginger, and lemon, blended to perfection.
- 2 (240 g) medium beets, washed, steamed, halved
- 2 (140 g) large carrots, end trimmed
- 2 (300 g) medium apples, cored, halved
- 1 piece (10 g) fresh ginger root, ½" slice
- 1 slice (30 g) lemon, ½"
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
This delicious smoothie makes it easy for you to get an extra boost of fiber and antioxidants in your everyday diet. Try adding raw chia or flax seeds for extra protein.
|Serving Size||1 serving (161 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|