Berry Delicious Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries and cranberries give this smoothie a bright lavender color, while banana and pineapple round out the flavor.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water
- 1 (120 g) banana, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (185 g) frozen pineapple
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup (50 g) frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup (30 g) frozen cranberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
For best results, allow frozen fruit to thaw at room temperature 15 minutes before blending. When using all fresh fruit, omit the water and add up to 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes. This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container, to use the full capacity of the blending container.
|Serving Size||1 serving (296 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|