Caramel Espresso Frappé
A frozen blend of espresso with caramel and chocolate brings the taste of the coffee shop right to your kitchen.
- 1 cup (240 ml) whole milk
- ½ cup (120 ml) espresso, cold
- ¼ cup (60 ml) caramel sauce
- ¼ cup (25 g) chocolate milk powder
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 to 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Caramel Espresso Frappé is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Germina from Smooth and creamy I love the taste and the texture. I have shown all my family and friends. I plan on getting one for my mom one for Christmas!!!
Date published: 2018-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jude2 from Sounds amazing Cannot wait to try this and save money rather than going to Starbucks.
Date published: 2020-02-29