Carrot Chic Cocktail
Before you dismiss the thought of carrots in your cocktail, consider enjoying this drink recipe.
- 6 ounces (180 ml) vodka
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) triple sec
- 2 ounces (60 ml) sour mix
- ½ cup (60 g) carrots, halved
- 4 cups (520 g) ice cubes
- wedge of lime
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place vodka, triple sec, sour, carrots, and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Rim the outside of a glass with the juice from the lime wedge.
- Mix the sugar and the ginger together and roll the outside of the glass in the sugar and ginger mixture. Pour cocktail into rimmed glass and serve.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|