If you're wanting a change from your green smoothie routine, try this comforting Chai Smoothie recipe by Raw Foods Chef, Marisa DiCenso-Pelser.
- 1 cup (240 ml) chai tea, brewed
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- 2 banana, peeled, halved
- ¼ cup (20 g) rolled oats
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 ground cloves
- ¼ cup (35 g) ice cubes, optional
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container. To make a frozen drink, add a full cup of ice, or use a frozen banana in the blend.
|Serving Size||1 Serving (446 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|