Champagne “Rose” Bonbon
Add a little more sophistication to your champagne flute with the combination of lychees, fresh raspberries, and St. Germain.
- 1 bottle Champagne, chilled
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) St. Germain Liqeuer
- ¼ cup (30 g) raspberries
- 20 ounces (550 g) lychees in syrup
- Place lychees in syrup, raspberries, and St. Germain into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 25 seconds.
- For each serving, pour 3 ounces of the blended base into a glass and top with 6 tablespoons of chilled champagne.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|