Coconut Pina Avocado Smoothie
The avocado gives this flavorful island smoothie a wonderful, creamy texture.
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- 1 cup (165 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ¼ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ¾ cup (150 ml) coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled in the 64-ounce container.
|Serving Size||1 servings (400 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Coconut Pina Avocado Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by frigiddigits from Needed a bit more liquid Good not overpowering taste, a little bit sweeter than I had expected - I plan to cut the agave down by half next time. I did need to use approximately 1 cup of coconut milk (rather than 3/4). This smoothy has a nice creamy texture and will definitely make again.
Date published: 2020-05-20