Freshly Minted Berry Smoothie
A vibrant berry smoothie with a hint of mint.
- 2 cups (480 ml) almond milk
- 2 (100 g) kiwis, halved
- 2 dates, optional
- 1 cup (70 g) kale, chopped
- 1 cup (50 g) mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (280 g) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
If you want to peel the kiwis, cut off the ends and use a spoon to scoop between the skin and the meat of the fruit.
|Serving Size||1 serving (363 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|