Ginger-Spiced Sauerkraut Smoothie
Fresh ginger and sauerkraut lend unique flavor to this robust smoothie.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) almond milk
- 2 green apples, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon white cabbage sauerkraut
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
Ginger-Spiced Sauerkraut Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SUSE from Great Recipe We are smoothie people. We try to incorporate sourkraut into our daily menu. The kids love this because it is so tasty! And absolutely zero sour taste..
Date published: 2019-05-29