Peanut Butter Cup Shake
This fun dessert captures the rich flavor of a peanut butter cup using fresh peanuts and chocolate syrup.
- ⅓ cup (60 g) peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- ⅓ cup (20 g) unsweetened cocoa powder, or chocolate syrup
- 3 cups (600 g) dairy free frozen yogurt, or vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1½ cup (120 ml) soy milk, or milk alternative
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 servings (523 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||90 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Peanut Butter Cup Shake is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by zofo from Very tasteful This is very good. I loved that it was only a few ingredients and tasted so good.
Date published: 2017-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by morgan from great features I like this shake cause I like peanuts and chocolate together
Date published: 2016-02-10