Peanut Butter and Jelly Rolls with Berry Dipping Sauce
Transform ordinary PB&J into an appetizer worthy of any party spread. The berry sauce is perfect for dipping or drizzling over top.
- 4 slices bread, crusts removed
- 4 Tablespoons (75 g) peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons (80 g) jelly
- Pound or roll each piece of bread flat.
- Spread both peanut butter and jelly over the pieces. Roll bread like sushi with a bamboo roller.
- Slice into pieces, being careful not to press too hard, or jelly will come out.
Berry Dipping Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- ½ shallot, peeled, diced
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 cup (125 g) raspberries
- 1 cup (240 ml) light olive oil
- Place raspberry vinegar, balsamic, Worcestershire, shallot, sugar, garlic, basil, oregano, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Reduce speed to Variable 6 and remove lid plug. Slowly add the salad oil through the lid plug opening. Replace lid plug
- Blend for an additional 10 to 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with the rolls.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||61 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page