Just like the campfire classic, this frozen yogurt popsicle is made with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- 2 cups (330 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (480 ml) plain dairy free yogurt, or plain yogurt
- mini marshmallows
- ½ cup (75 g) graham crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Microwave chocolate on high heat for two minutes. Place yogurt and melted chocolate into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Place marshmallows on prepared sheet tray and roasted for 3 minutes. Let cool.
- To assemble Popsicles: Fill Popsicle molds half-way with chocolate mixture. (Remaining chocolate will be used at the end of the recipe.) Place 4 marshmallows on top and divide graham cracker crumbs evenly between the cups. Pour remaining chocolate on top and freeze.
|Serving Size||1 serving (75 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
S’mores Popsicle is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ike2417 from Yummy My 750 Vitamin Blender is very versatile. I have both item specific choices like smoothie and the variable controls. This recipe was very simple and my grandkids loved it.
Date published: 2019-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zoet from hard and messy This project is very time-consuming and somewhat hard
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by ablady27 from Love it! would definitely recommend giving this recipe a try.
Date published: 2021-01-03