Spiced Chai Milk
This delicious Spiced Chai Milk is quick and easy to make, and tastes amazing, so we know you'll love it as much as we do!
- 1 cup (125 g) cashews, soaked 3 hours, rinsed, drained
- 4 cups (960 ml) water
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute.
- Serve over ice cubes or heat for a warm chai latte.
If you prefer a sweeter milk, add more dates to the blend. For a spicier milk, add spices. If you have whole spices use them, the blender will pulverize them.
|Serving Size||1 serving (279 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|