Vegetable Chicken Baby Food
Carrots, kale, and chicken breast come together in this baby food recipe.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- 3 carrots, halved, steamed
- ¼ bunch kale, stemmed, steamed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
Don’t get discouraged: Your child may not like the foods you are serving on the first or second try, but keep reintroducing the food to your child to build a foundation for healthy eating later in life.
|Serving Size||0.5 cups (120 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|