Vegetable Chicken Baby Food
Carrots, kale, and chicken breast come together in this baby food recipe.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed, cooked
- 3 (200 g) carrots, halved, steamed
- 2 cups (120 g) kale, steamed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed then increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades
Don’t get discouraged: Your child may not like the foods you are serving on the first or second try, but keep reintroducing the food to your child to build a foundation for healthy eating later in life. If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes.
|Serving Size||1 serving (28 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|