Mexican rajas with vegan cream
Traditional Mexican recipe, ideal to prepare next September 16 with your family and friends.
- 4 Poblano peppers
- ½ large white onion
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup soaked cashew nuts, previously drained
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Seasoning to taste
- shredded vegan cheese
- The chilies are roasted directly on the fire until tatemar on all sides.
- They put themselves in a bag to sweat for 20 minutes.
- While this is happening, add the cashew with the water and salt to the Vitamix container, and
- the lid is tightly closed.
- Turn on the machine and choose the blending program, or select speed 1 and gradually increase
- the speed until you reach 10. Blend for 40 seconds or until completely smooth. If necessary, add
- more water.
- Once the chiles are ready, their skins are peeled and their seeds removed.
- The chilies are sliced into medium julienne to create the slices.
- In a pan, heat the oil, and fry the onions for about 5 minutes.
- The slices are added to the pan and covered for about 15 minutes.
- The walnut cream and cheese are added. It adjusts seasoning.
|Serving Size||30 ounces|
|Amount Per Servings|