Avocado Tahini Spread
The healthy fat of the avocado, mixed with the smokiness of the cumin and the bright flavors of the lemon and cilantro make this dipper a perfect for any party. Serve with veggie chips or pita bread!
- 3 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 6 Tablespoons (90 ml) lemon juice
- 1⅓ cup (300 ml) Tahini
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ cup (20 g) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, or the Puree (Dips + Spreads) program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Puree (Dips + Spreads) program to complete. Use the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|