Prepare this delicious Mexican Azteca cake, you will combine many Mexican flavors in one dish.
- 200 grams shredded chicken breast
- 6 roasted nopales
- 2 corn tortillas
- 3 poblano peppers tatemados
- ½ cup yellow corn
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion
- ½ cup chicken broth, or vegetable broth
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup coriander
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 grams Oaxaca light cheese
- Slice the 1/2 onion and a poblano pepper into strips.
- Turn 2 clean poblano peppers to the blender along with the spinach, 1/2 onion, chicken broth,
- coriander, cream cheese, cottage cheese and Greek yogurt (I used my @vitamix_mx in speed 4 and I
- increased to speed 8 by 2 min going down to speed 3 since the sauce is hot).
- In a frying pan add 1 tsp and fry the onion and garlic, when it begins to brown add the poblano pepper,
- chicken and corn and cook for 5 min.
- Now we add the sauce that we liquefy to the pan, season with the vegetable consommé, salt and
- pepper, cook for 5 min.
- In a container suitable for the oven, we arrange 4 nopales, a layer of the stew and one of cheese (we
- repeat the procedure) and at the end of the layer we arrange the two tortillas and more cheese.
- We take to bake at 220 C for 10 min or until the cheese is golden.
|Serving Size||30 ounces|
|Amount Per Servings|