This homemade version of your favorite topping is sweetened with dates.
- 2½ cup (590 ml) cashew milk
- 2/3 cups (55 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (135 g) dried dates, pitted, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Switch machine to Start and increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, using the tamper as needed, until mixture is smooth and warm.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Chocolate Sauce is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Babydoc from Amazing! One of the first recipes I made in my A3500 Vitamix. Delicious! Mistakenly put in freezer and hubby thought it was an ice cream. Scooped some out for the family - BOOM - frozen chocolate mousse!
Date published: 2018-08-18