Frozen Peach and Rosemary Margarita
Try this different approach to a margarita with a subtle hint of rosemary from Ren Behan from Great British Chefs.
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 peaches, pitted, halved
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 4 fluidounces (90 ml) tequila
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) water
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Break the tips off the rosemary sprigs and set aside for garnish. Pick 6 leaves from the woody stems and place in the Vitamix container.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase speed to Variable 10. Blend for 30 to 40 seconds, or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Divide between frozen margarita glasses and garnish with the reserved rosemary sprigs and a slice of fresh peach.
Garnish with a finely sliced piece of peach.
|Serving Size||1½ cup (315 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|